The Pistes for stars in Sainte Foy Tarentaise
Saturday, April 8, 2017, participate in the 4th edition of the Pistes for stars in Sainte Foy Tarentaise. This solidarity and sporting event is an opportunity to have fun while committing yourself to the good cause.
What’s the Pistes for stars?
The ski resort of Sainte Foy Tarentaise celebrates the Étoile des Neiges association, which supports young people with cystic fibrosis, through various sports practices and meetings with champions.
This year, you will have to complete 10 challenges, by team of 2 or 3, in this tree categories: Pro, Amateur or Family. Alongside big champions, you will enjoy a good atmosphere and great skiing!
Among the champions, you will find at the Pistes for stars 2017, you will see the faithful godmothers of the event and Olympic medalists Florence Mascada (Alpine skiing) and Frédérique Jossinet (judo).
World champions Pierre Frolla (apnea) and Rico Leroy (tandem surf) will also be on the go, skis on foot!
Programme of the Pistes for stars 2017
The first challenges, of the Pistes for stars of Sainte Foy, will start on April 8, 2017 from 9h to 13h30. You will start with SKI & SNOW challenges:
- The Combe Derby: race down the piste in a beautiful setting.
- The Arpette Giant Slalom: prove your qualities of giant slalom skier on the competition course.
- The speed-record trial of Plan Bois: try to beat your speed record.
- Marquises's Freeridecross: link a natural Skicross and an off-piste route on the Marquises.
- A vertical relay " ride and paret " (wooden sled): sprint on touring skis and get down again on a paret from Plan Bois.
From 2:30 pm until 4:30 pm, you will have to overcome NATURE challenges:
- Sainte Foy's forest: be transformed into champion of the lumberjacks during a "go anywhere" test.
- The surprise relay " Natur’Protect ": meet a double surprise challenge to protect the nature with the advice of the association "Du flocon à la vague (From the Flake to the Wave) "
- The surprise tasting with the PRODUCTS of Savoy: taste and recognise the hidden flavours from the region.
All on your calendars, April 8th, direction Sainte Foy Tarentaise for the Pistes for stars. All revenues will be donated to the Étoile des Neiges association. More information on the Sainte Foy web site.